Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Poor Economics

Happy Happy Thanksgiving!! Onda pandula! (I am thankful!) 
I almost forgot it was Thanksgiving - but I'll be celebrating next week...with Owambo chicken instead of turkey...

Now, back to business....

I assume all of you have completed your homework,
and read "Dead Aid", written by Dambisa Moyo.
If not, click HERE to get it :)
(AND - if you know any country leaders or politicians, 
please pass this book along to them...)

Now, for your next assignment, 
read "Poor Economics"

Click below:




There are MANY books on this topic, and now you can consider me 
your guide to these Aid books...
It's a very interesting topic, and one that can open your eyes 
to developing countries, specifically Africa, 
and all you thought you knew...

Yours truly,
Ndapandula

No comments:

Post a Comment