Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Global Handwashing Day

Today is Global Handwashing Day! Yes, it's a real thing....

Unfortunately, I found out about this too late - and was in Windhoek at the time - and so unable to plan anything for my village. BUT, since I will be here next year (probably not in the village though), I'm planning on getting ahead of the game and trying to set some things up...and maybe help them out a bit, even if I'm not actually present there....Plus, I can help pass along this info to other PCVs, and maybe get something going....

For those of you who are teachers, parents, or just involved with your community - 
The website for Global Handwashing Day has soooo many resources you can use - for FREE!

Check them out below (click on the picture)...and pass along this great health info...




Good luck and let me know what happens!


In Peace & Love,
Ndapandula





No comments:

Post a Comment