Saturday, December 21, 2013

Happy Holidays!!

I want to wish everyone a wonderful holiday, 
Merry Christmas and Happy Happy New Year!!

I'm about to spend my Christmas and New Year's volunteering with animals at 
N/a'an ku se (click the name for the website) for the next 2 weeks!!
I can't wait to share the pictures and tell the stories...

I hope everyone has safe travels and enjoy your time with friends and family.
Oh, and make your New Year's Resolution to come visit me in the village..... :)

Love and miss you all!
~ Ndapadula


And look who I saw in the Wernhill Mall in Windhoek....
Actually, after chatting with Santa, here, very quickly, I came to find out he used to be a language trainer for the PC many years ago. Small world!




p.s. Look for a blog post very soon - all about Owambo (northern Namibian) traditional food....with video included :)

4 comments:

  1. happy holidays.....
    here are some snow pics, for a white snowy christmas.
    http://trappedinhistory.blogspot.com/2013/11/trip-up-dial-mt.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mark! I sure miss the snow...
      Hope you had a wonderful holiday, and keep the pics coming...

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Johanna, as you follow your dreams and live life! I may not post often, but I read each of your blogs, so continue to keep us all up-to-date on your life and experiences! Hugs & kisses!! (PS, I do miss hearing you sing tho! :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Herb! Thank you so much for readying about my adventure...I know you and Alice are having some tough times, but I hope you were able to enjoy each other, and family, for the holidays. Take care and stay in touch!

      Delete