Monday, November 18, 2013

0-140km/h in 2 months.....

Wow - I just realized how long it's been since I've updated this blog. Sorry 'bout that! 

To be honest, it's been up and down a bunch....but luckily, we are on the up-swing right about now! I have alot to say, and am finally getting all of my thoughts together - AND pictures. Because of this slow internet, that is what takes the longest....

So, bear with me - I'm just getting everything organized and put together...and then I'll post! But I wanted you to know that all is well, here in Namibia :) And I have gone from not much work, to a TON of irons in the fire! So, I plan on staying pretty busy, and hopefully will have lots of amazing things happening, in the next 6 months....

A few of the irons include: Permagardens all around the village, AIDS Awareness concert, the building of a maternity ward, and health clubs all around Namibia, Girls' Club at the school, AIDS/Health club at the school, Grassroots Soccer. Oh, as well as applying for a few different international HIV/AIDS conferences - 1 in Spain (!) and 1 in Melbourne, Australia. And these will, hopefully, just be the beginning.....

On a side note, I'm excited about my Christmas and New Year's this year! We get 2 weeks off during that period, and I am going to be volunteering at N/a'an ku se Foundation - wildlife conservation organization and Neuras - where there is a lot of research on these wild animals, including tracking and helping them return to the wild. Neuras also is 1 of  3 wineries in Namibia - which is exactly where I will be to kick off the New Year! Not to shabby, I'd say.....

Anyway, know that I am in the process of writing and updating everything, and will post as soon as I can....

Miss you all

In peace & love,
Ndapandula

No comments:

Post a Comment